Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tide Line with Rain Country Robert

Johnny Cash I've Been Everywhere Junior Brown Highway Patrol Johnny Cash Mean Eyed Cat Greg Brown Poor Back Slider Slaid Cleaves Sinners Prayer Ray Wylie Hubbard Snake Farm Ray Wylie Hubbard Wild Gods of Mexico Tim Easton Looking Out (For Joe Strommer) Whitey Morgan and the 78s Buick City Andre Williams That's All I Need The Blacks I'm In Love The Blacks Fake Out Jesus Moonshine Willy 18 Wheels Robbie Fulks Dirty Mouth Flo Deadstring Brothers River Song Bonie Rait Fundamental Things Greg Brown If I Had Known Leveon Helm False Hearted Lover Blue The Meat Purveyors Hey Little Sister Ray Wylie Hubbard Kilowatts Levon Helm Got Me a Woman Ray Wylie Hubbard Resurrection Ray Wylie Hubbard Loco Gringo's Lament Ray Wylie Hubbard I've Seen That Old Highway Ray Wylie Hubbard Snake Farm (Again -- Just cuz it's fun)

No comments: