Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SOUNDINGS- MAY 2, 2012

Low Down Dirty Shame -- Carey Bell
Is You or Is You Ain't My Baby - B.B. King
I'm Going to Kiss That Boy - Chiase Lounge
I'm A Bluesman - Juke Boy Bonner
Hug & Squeeze You - John Lee Hooker
I'll Be Seeing You - Billy Holiday
I Will Not Be Broken - Bonnie Rait
I Thought About You - Benny Goodman
Strange Fruit - Billie Holiday
I Let A Song Go Out of my Heart - Jack Jezzro
A Woman is a Sometime Thing - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
Accent the Postitve - Dr. John
All Blues - Miles Davis
Body & Soul - Diana Krall
Black Man, Brown Man - Taj Mahal with Ziggy Marley
Diddy Wah Didd - Taj Mahal & Phantom Blues Band
Crazy Love - Stevie Wonder & Van Morrison
Dance Me to the End of Love - Madeline Peyroux
Everytime I Sing the Blues - Buddy Guy
Get Up Stand Up - Bob Marley
Rock Me Right - Susan Tedesci
Rock Me Baby - B.B. King
Devilish Mary- Hot Club of Cowtown
The Busy Woman's Blues - Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers
Take Me Out to the Ballgame - Various Artists
What A Difference A Day Makes - Dinah Washington
You Can Leave Your Hat On - Randy Neuman
Something's Got A Hold On Me - Etta James




No comments: