Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tideline, May 29, 2012 (5-7pm)

Playlist for Tuesday Tideline, May 29th
hosted by Kate

Featured Artist: Marian Call
Good Morning Moon
I Wish I Were a Real Alaska Girl

Soul-Searching
Once Upon Another Time, Sara Bareilles
So Long, Melody Gardot
You're My Best Friend, Jason Reeves
I Don't Wanna Pray, Edward Sharpe and The Manetic Zeros

Pop Goes the Bubblegum
Old Flame, Kimbra
Sugar, Garbage
Beloved Freak, Garbage
Trespassing, Adam Lambert
Everybody Wants Somebody, Patrick Stump
The Paradise Institute, Tango in the Attic
Loves Me Not, Kris Allen feat. Meiko
Thinking Too Much, Meiko
Got to Let go, Charlotte Gainsbourg feat. Charlie Fink)
What I Want, Jon McLaughlin

Blue Notes
Lonely Town, Lonely Street, Joe Bonamassa
I Love You the Best, Jonny Lang
You Won't Regret It, Ceu

Outlaws and Poets
Come On Back, Jesus, Willie Nelson feat. Lukas and Micah Nelson
That Ain't Good, Hank Williams, Jr.
All That's Left, Wade Bowen
Soul Companion, Mary Chapin Carpenter feat. James Taylor
Things That We Don't Need To Say, Small Town Jones

Two for the Road
Apostle, Marissa Nadler
Mon Amour, Maggie & Martin

No comments: