Saturday, June 2, 2012

Livingston Stapler Company Presents

Morcheeba & Hubert Laws - Summertime
Roots Manuva - Highest Grade Dub
DJ Visage - Formula
Porter Wagoner - The Carroll County Accident
Tweet - Oops (Oh My)
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Dirty Little Secrets
Hank Snow - I'm Moving On
The Fendermen - Muleskinner Blues
The Sparkles - Oh Girls, Girls
Pee Wee King & His Golden West Cowboys - Slow Poke
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Confessions Of A Knife
The Standells - Dirty Water
The Instrumentals - Chop Suey Rock

Link Wray & The Raymen - The Fuzz
Homer Denison Jr - Chickie Run
The Lazy Cowgirls - Who You Callin' A Slut
Red Foley - Chattanooga Shoe Shine Boy
Roots Manuva - Roots-fi Discotheque
Ron Thompson - Switchblade
Tex Ritter - I Dreamed Of A Hillbilly Heaven

The Herbalizer - 8 Men Strong
Kitty Wells - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - The Doris Love Club
Spongebob Movie OST - Now That We're Men
Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E
David Byrne - Don't Fence Me In
Johnny Paycheck - Colorado Kool-Aid
Jerry Lee Lewis - What's Made Milwaulkee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out Of Me)
Max Roach - Garvey's Ghost
Hank Thompson & His Brazos Valley Boys - Squaws Along The Yukon
Macy Skip Skipper - Bop PIlls
The Bostweeds - Faster Pussycat Kill Kill
Lousis Armstrong - Heigh-Ho
Woody Herman - Pick A Rib
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Hank Davis - Woman Train
Warren Smith - Uranium Rock
The Saxons - Camel Walk
Deadly Ones - Monster Surfing Time
Neko Case - Wayfaring Stranger

No comments: