Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Soundings - 06/20/2012

Judy Carmichael - I Ain't Got Nobody, Jitterbug Waltz, Handful of Keys
Glenn Miller - Rhapsody in Blue, Bugle Call Rag

Ray Charles - All She Wants to Do is Love Me, I Need a Good Woman Bad
Jeanie Bryson - You're My Thrill, I'm Gonna Go Fishin'

Michel Camilo - As One
Benny Green & Russell Malone - Killing Me Softly/How Deep Is Your Love, The Intimacy of the Blues

Dexter Gordon - Jumpin' Blues
Ko Ko Taylor - Save Your Breath, The Man Next Door
Bonnie Raitt - Good Man, Good Woman

Sue Keller - Yellow Dog Blues
Buddy Guy - Everybody's Got to Go
Etta James - Someone to Watch Over Me

Saffire - It Takes A Mighty Good Man, He Really Makes It Hard for me to Sing the Blues
Chris Thomas King - Me, My Guitar and the Blues
Mark Hummel - Rockin' All the Time
B.B. King - I'm Movin' On
B.B. King with Elton John - Rock This House


No comments: