Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Crosscurrents 6/27

Hosts - John Gaguine and Mike Godkin

Lots of early 70s today, with a little 80s and other

Amie - Pure Prairie League

Jefferson Starship - Miracles, When the Earth Moves Again

Carole King - I Feel the Earth Move, Smackwater Jack
Byrds - Wasn't Born to Follow (Goffin-King)

Taylor Swift - Back to December, You Belong with Me
Miley Cyrus - The Climb

Chicago - Color My World, Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is, Twenty-Five or Six to Four

Linda Ronstadt - Some of Shelly's Blues (with the Stone Poneys), Desparado (the Eagles song), You're No Good, Love is a Rose (Neil Young)

Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down, Free Fallin', Yer So Bad

U-2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Pride (in the Name of Love)
Ronstadt - Love Has No Pride.

Neil Young - Heart of Gold, Sugar Mountain

Santana - Soul Sacrifice


No comments: