Monday, July 16, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10 a.m.

With DJ Trish C. Playing the hits from 1987:

Bangles = Walk Like An Egyptian
Whitney Houston = I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Jody Watley = Looking For A New Love
Whitesnake = Here I Go Again
Billy Idol = Mony, Mony
Beastie Boys = Fight For Your Right(To Party)
Chris De Burgh = The Lady In Red
Bruce Hornsby and the Range = The Way It Is, Mandolin Rain
Bon Jovi = Livin’ On A Prayer
Wang Chung = Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Crowded House = Don’t Dream It’s Over

George Michael = Faith
Heart = Alone
The Georgia Satellites = Keep Your Hands Yourself
Robbie Neville = C’est la Vie

U2 = With Or Without You, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
Cutting Crew = I Just Died In Your Arms

Set chosen by special co-host Sydney:
Incubus = Drive
Killers = For Reasons Unknown
Lit = My Own Worst Enemy
Oasis = Champagne Supernova
Red Hot Chili Peppers = Dani California

No comments: