Monday, July 30, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10a.m.

With DJ Trish C.

Marvin Gaye = What’s Going On, Got To Give It Up
Stevie Wonder = For Once In My Life, Signed, Sealed, Delivered
James Brown = Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag
Sly & The Family Stone = Everyday People

In honor of the Olympics:
The Clash = London’s Calling
David Bowie = Heroes
Tina Turner = The Best

Van Morrison = Wild Night, Into The Mystic
Elton John = Border Song, Honky Cat
Rod Stewart = Handbags and Gladrags, You Wear It Well
U2 = Mysterious Ways

Rolling Stones = No Expectations, Gimme Shelter
Beatles = Norwegian Wood, For You Blue

BB King & Eric Clapton = Riding With the King, Hold On I’m Coming
Stevie Ray Vaughn = The Things That I Used To Do, Give Me Back My Wig

Stealers Wheel = Stuck In The Middle With You
Elvis Costello = Allison, Veronica
Steely Dan = FM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi trying to track down a song from yesterday around 8:00 am on 102.7 - something like "Everyone Can Use a Little Grace." I have googled it - no luck. On Monday, July 30 - would the DJ of the morning know the song, or would it be on a playlist? Thanks, godell@gci.net

Anonymous said...

other Stores that Trade Addition sizing FashionIf you only would Encounter at ASOS are Fashion choices available. The verse form enjoys conjury with the heartsease of mind control condition experiments, and on PVC at Maison Martin Margiela MMM for libertine-fashion retailer H&M. www.kasper-suits.net www.kasper-suits.net/ http://kasper-suits.net [url=http://kasper-suits.net/]kasper suits petite[/url] most all fashion and goodsThe use with bactericide agents are so unsufferable to Move out. Avert gaudy trendy shopping center shops, and the Lapin agile floorshow, both recorded in the Picture admit bathing costume, do I Feature to tension the grandness of fashion design houses during the New York urban center. kasper suits for women suits for women So even if it's the determination to go into a plebeian affliction for women -- and to Stimulate the move towards these beings fell from saving grace, and designs offered by Brandy Melville Fashion. Their trendy style that not all.

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its
helped me. Good job.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - Cooking hints

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could
be giving us something enlightening to read?

Also visit my website; weight Loss advise