Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mudlark Sampler 7/21

Host - John Gaguine

Joan Baez - Love Is Just a Four-Letter Word, Love Minus Zero/No Limit, Farewell Angelina, I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine (all Bob Dylan)

Shawn Colvin - Looking for the Heart of Saturday Night (Tom Waits), Every L:ittle Thing He Does Is Magic (Sting), You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (Dylan)

Eva Cassidy - Dark-Eyed Molly (Fairport Convention), Who Knows Where the Time Goes (Sandy Denny, of Fairport), The Water Is Wide (trad.)

Judy Collins, singing Lennon/McCartney - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight, Let It Be, I'll Follow the Sun

Bob Dylan - Just like a Woman, Shelter from the Storm

Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones in the Road, Halley Came to Jackson, Middle Ground

 Melissa Etheridge - Come to My Window

Ian and Sylvia - Short Grass, Changes (Phil Ochs), Nancy Whiskey (trad.), You Were on My Mind,  Four Strong Winds

From the CD A Nod to Bob: An Artists' Tribute to Bob Dylan on his 60th Birthday
John Gorka - Girl of the North Country
Greg Brown - Pledging My Time
Rosalie Sorrells - Tomorrow is a Long Time

No comments: