Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Soundings July 25, 2012

Big Bad Handsome Man - Imelda May
Soul Fixin' Man - Luther Allison
I Really Love You - Ruthie Foster
Anchorage City Blues - Rebel Blues

Make It Back to Memphis - Tommy Castro
When I've Been Drinking - Champion Jack Dupree
Love for Sale - Dr. John
The Thrill is Gone - B.B. King
Chocolate Jesus - Beth Hart
Boogie Woogie Prayer - The Boogie Woogie Trio

Dust My Broom - Carolyn Wonderlake
Falling in Love With You Again - Imelda May
My Dearest Darling - Etta James
Louella - Marcia Ball
All I Know is the Way I Feel - Irma Thomas

My Buddy - Harry Connick Sr.
Dr. Jazz - Harry Connick Jr.
Save the Last Dance for Me - Harry Connick Jr.
Moondance - Michael Buble
Sophisticated Swing - Michael Feinstein
Blue Skies - John Tesh

A Slick Chick on the Mellow Side - Lannie Garrett
Girl Blue - Nneena Freelon
Best Friend - Amy Winehouse
Superhero - Madeline Peyroux
Hang On Little Tomato - Pink Martini





No comments: