Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Soundings - July 4, 2012

Big Fat Mama - Roy Milton
Black Betty - Leadbelly
America - Ray Charles

I Con't Care If the Sun Don't Shine -Patti Page
Mess Around - Ray Charles
Rock Me Baby - B.B. King
Rock Me Right -Susan Tedeschi

Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
Take Me Out to the Ballgame - Dr. John

Cherry Red - Johnny Otis
Goin' to Chicago -  Big JoeTurner
I Thought About You - BennyGoodman
Dimples - John Lee Hooker

Empty Bed Blues - Bessie Smith
Gotta Serve Somebody - Etta James
Walking the Back Streets - Etta James

Middle Aged Blues Boogie - Saffire
Take It On Back - Saffire
Lemonade - Bill Doggett
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
Built for Comfort - Howlin' Wolf
Women Be Wise - Sippie Wallace

I'm Still Wearing Your Name - Marva Wright
Murder Gonna Be My Crime - Sippie Wallace

Dust My Broom - Elmore James
Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out - Big Joe Williams
Reelin' & Rockin' - Chuck Berry
American Trilogy - Elvis Presley


No comments: