Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Crosscurrents 7/11

Host - John Gaguine

Mary Chapin Carpenter - The Way I Feel, We Traveled So Far, I Was a Bird

Buffalo Springfield - On the Way Home, I Am a Child
The Band, with Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

Tracy Nelson - You'll Be Mine (Willie Dixon), Howlin' for My Baby (Howling Wolf and Willie Dixon), Without Love (There is Nothing)
Irma Thomas, with Marcia Ball

Fifth Dimension - Last Night I Didn't Get to Sleep at All, Carpet Man (Jimmy Webb), Save the Country (Laura Nyro)

Alison Krauss - I've Got That Old Feeling, Every Time You Say Goodbye, Endless Highway, I Don't Know Why, Will You Be Leaving

Beatles - part of the Abbey Road Suite - She Came in Through the Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End

Billy Joe Walker, Jr. - Looks Like It's Gonna Rain Today (written and sung by J.D. Souther), Moon of the Misbegotten (written and sung by Nanci Griffith)

Judy Collins - I Think It's Going to Rain Today (Randy Newman), Bird on the Wire (Leonard Cohen), Marieke (Jacquel Brel), Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell)

Carpenter - Going Out Tonight, Why Walk When You Can Fly, Passionate Kisses, Down at the Twist and Shout

No comments: