Saturday, August 11, 2012

CrossCurrents Friday, August 10, 2012



Chasing the gloomy grumps away, through songs about friends, joy, someone special, knowing who you are, chocolate, playing, fishing, celebrating the good times, exercise, dancing, doing the unexpected, going to the movies, being thankful, and getting the heck outta town!

Beatles: A little Help From My Friends, Getting Better All the Time
Three Dog Night: Joy to the World
Beach Boys: Good Vibrations, God Only Knows
Cream: Sunshine of Your Love
Spinal Tap: Rock and Roll Creation
17th Avenue All-Stars: Johnny
Chenille Sisters: Chocolate
Herman's Hermits: I'm Henry VIII, I Am
John Denver: Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Main Street Singers: Fare Away
Waking Ned Divine: Fisherman's Lament
Barnes and Barnes: Fishheads
Kool and the Gang: Celebration
Olivia Newton-John: Physical
Michael Jackson: Beat It
Trenchcoats: Dance Alone
Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
Muppets: Mahna Mahna
Kermit the Frog: Bein' Green
Same and Dave: I Thank You
Roger Miller: You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd
Animals: We Gotta Get Out of this Place
Flirtations: Secret o' Life
Dave Brubeck Quintet: Take Five
Tijuana Brass: A Taste of Honey

And three to celebrate Marvin Hamlisch
The Entertainer, from the movie The Sting
What I Did for Love, from the musical A Chorus Line
And his first hit, at 16 years old: Sunshine, Lolipops, and Rainbows

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice answers in return of this query with genuine arguments and explaining the whole thing about that.


My homepage ... plumbing problems Sun City

Anonymous said...

Organized by Kristen Christian, the reason for BTD appears on the Facebook page where Christian writes, "I started this because I felt like many of you do. The better account you have got the better quality of followers you_ll receive. Instagram might not be as huge as Facebook-at least not just yet but it will soon be.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; igblast instagram likes