Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Soundings - August 29, 2012 ( 10 am - noon)

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Dr. John
Body & Soul - Diana Krall
Blue Monk - Abbey Lincoln
Can't Keep Living Like This - Joanne Shaw

Cry Me A River - Crystal Gale
Blame It On My Youth, I've Grown Accustomed to His Face - Betty Buckley
Move Over Sunshine - Lauren Kinhan
I Want You - Patricia O'Callaghan Gryphon Trio

How Long Has This Been Going On? - Benny Goodman & Peggy Lee
I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
I'll Be Seeing You - Billy Holiday

Lemon Pie - Shemekia Copeland
Tell Me Baby - Karen Lovely
Hug Yourself - Teresa James & the Rythym Tramps
Help Mother Nature - Sandy Carroll

Wade in the Water - Tedeschi Trucks Band
Clouds in My Heart - Muddy Waters/The Rolling Stones
Tired of Being a Housewife - John Lee Hooker, Jr.
So What the Fuss - Stevie Wonder
One Person At A Time - Jonny Lang

Better Man - Keb' Mo'
Tell Riley - Eric Bibb
Baby What You Want Me to Do - Grandpa Elliot



















No comments: