Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Crosscurrents 9/5

Host - John Gaguine

Mostly male singers today, mostly pretty mellow music

Jerry Jeff Walker - L.A. Freeway (Guy Clark), Little Bird, Mr. Bojangles

Randy Newman - Political Science, God's Song, Sail Away, Louisiana 1927

Judy Collins - I Think It's Going to Rain Today (Newman)
Blood Sweat and Tears I, with Al Kooper - Just One Smile (Newman)

Greg Brown - Pledging My Time (Bob Dylan), Who Woulda Thunk It, Two Little Feet

Blood Sweat and Tears II, with David Clayton-Thomas - And When I Die (Laura Nyro)
BS and T I - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know (Kooper)

Jesse Colin Young, of the Youngbloods fame - Darkness Darkness, Sugar Babe, Get Together (Dino Valente)

Jimmy Cliff = Many Rivers to Cross
Jimi Hendrix - Angel

Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty),Solitary Man (Neil Diamond), Stripes, with George Jones, Ballad of a Teenage Queen (Jack Clement, of Sun Records), with Roseanne Cash and the EverlyBros.

Neil Young - My Heart (1994), On the Way Home (live - 1971), The Needle and the Damage Done (same), Change Your Mind (1994)




No comments: