Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crosscurrents Friday, October 5, 2012

In  Philosophical Mood
With Sue B

By My Side-Godspell
If You Could Read My Mind, Love- Gordon Lightfoot
If I Were Your Woman- Gladys Knight and the Pips
If Wishes Were Horses- Lucinda Williams
If I Fell, If I Needed Someone-The Beatles
If Ever I Would Leave You-Robert Goulet
If I Were a Rich Man- Zero Mostel
If You Believe- from The Wiz
If You Want to Sing Out, Sing- Cat Stevens
Time in a Bottle- Jim Croce
If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free- 17th Avenue All-Stars
If-Bread
Scarborough Fair Canticle-Simon and Garfunkle
Both Sides Now- Joni Mitchell
Spinning Wheel- Blood, Sweat and Tears
What's Going On- Marvin Gaye
Halleluiah- Leonard Cohen
Ricordata-est cum-cadaret/Lamentaten Jeremiae-NY Polyphony
Solitary Man-Johnny Cash
Motherless Child-Wailing Jennys
Go Where You Wanna Go-The Mamas and the Papas
Horse with No Name- America
Blowin' In the Wind-Stevie Wonder
You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd-Roger Miller
Think-Aretha Franklin
You Can't Always Get What You Want- The Rolling Stones
If We Only Have Love- from Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in New York

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
you write again soon!
Review my blog ... OnlyCruiser.com

Anonymous said...

For newest information you have to visit world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I found this web page
as a most excellent web site for most recent updates.
Also visit my blog :: Financial Advisor

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.
Feel free to visit my homepage - buy vietnam dong

Anonymous said...

Right now it looks like Wordpress is the best blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
Look at my web-site ; Z5 Full-Strength Zeolite

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, its great article about teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the time.
My web site :: Buy Cheap YouTube Views

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Look at my page; get more views on youtube

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

My website - Sexy Petite Ebony Teen

Anonymous said...

e cigarette forum, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, best e cigarette