Sunday, October 14, 2012

Livingston Stapler Company Presents

Leningrad - Flag
Serge Gainsbourg - Chatterton
Desmond Dekker - King Of Ska
Eddie Floyd - Bring It On Home
Raymond Scott - Don't Beat Your Wife Every Night (instrumental)
Pee Wee King - I Don't Mind
Experimental Dental School - Skinny Rabbit, Fat Rabbit
The Notorious BIG - Big Poppa
The Dead Milkmen - Beach Party Vietnam
Sagisu Shiro - Emergence Of The Haunted
Adam Green - Chubby Princess
Venetian Snares - Pink + Green
Perez Prado - Tico Tico
The Fugs - The Ten Commandments By God
Richard Cheese - Imagine
The 5.6.7.8's - Ah-So!
Les Chambers - Bald Headed Daddy
Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
Ray Charles - Let's Go Get Stoned
Jackie Brown Soundtrack - Just Ask Melanie
Flatt & Scruggs - Fireball Mail
Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz
Serge Gainsbourg - Les Cigarillos
Skeets McDonald - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
Jimi Hendrix - Ain't No Telling
Grassella Oliphant - Get Out Of My Life Woman
Ravi Shankar - Tabla Solo feat. Zakir Hussain
Ray Charles - Take Me Home, Country Roads
Sagisu Shiro - Diago 45 Degrees Tango
Bjork - Stigou Mig
The 5.6.7.8's - It's Rainy
Stereo Total - Le Diable
Tom Waits - Cemetary Polka
The Art Of Noise - Flashback
Amon Tobin - Adventures In Foam Intro
David Rose - Like Young
Pixies - Something Against You
Ani DiFranco - Coming Up
Utah Phillips - Dump The Bosses
Meaghan Smith - Here Comes Your Man
Leningrad - Nash Zavod
SeƱor Coconut - Beat It
Dropkick Murphys - Cadence To Arms
Shonen Knife - I Wanna Eat Choco Bars
Flatt & Scruggs - Cumberland Gap
Kid Koala - Nerdball
Pizzicato Five - Trailer Music
The Monks - Drunken Maria
Venetian Snares - Concrete Dandelion
Talking Heads - Stay Up Late
Morphine - Sharks
Erika Eigen - I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper
Basement Jaxx- Zoomalude
Venetian Snares - Salt
Roy Milton - I Got A Big Fat Mama
Flatt & Scruggs - Pick Along
Pan Sonic - Louhi
Kid606 - Catkick
Stereo Total - LA, CA, USA
My Bloody Valentine - Sylvie's Head
South Park - It's Easy Mmmkay
Wesley Willis - Northwest Airlines
Smiley Maxedon - Give Me A Red Hot Mama And An Ice Cold Beer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.

I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Look into my website ... regulations

Anonymous said...

You made some decent points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and
found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


My site governemnt

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog right here! Also your web site so much up fast!

What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate
link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Check out my web blog ... pay for twitter followers

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.

I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas
out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however
it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!



Here is my blog; get targeted twitter followers

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than
just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
However think about if you added some great visuals or video clips to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could definitely be
one of the greatest in its field. Good blog!

Also visit my site: pay for twitter followers