Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Tideline with Katie B. for October 8, 2012



John Mayer
Queen of California
Born and Raised
2012

The Fruit Bats
Ruminant Band
Ruminant Band
2009

Feist
My Moon My Man
The Reminder
2008

Live and Die
The Avett Brothers
The Carpenter
2012

The Beach Boys
From There to Back Again
That's Why God Made Radio
2012

The Beach Boys
Surfer Girl
Greatest Hits

Adele
Skyfall
Single
2012

Daniel Craig is shaken and stirred to Skyfall Theme
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/4578421/daniel-craig-adele-skyfall-trailer-james-bond.html

 Beatles
Love me Do
The Beatles 1962-66
1962

Lumineers
Hey Ho
The Lumineers
2012

Of Monsters and Men
Mountain Sound
My Head is an Animal
2012

Jack White
I'm Shakin'
Blunderbuss
2012

Regina Spektor
How
What we Saw from the Cheap Seats
2012

Ben Sollee
Unfinished Business

Frightened Rabbit
Heads Roll Off

3 for 3-Gabe Kelley

Hooverphonic
Mad About You
The Magnificent Tree

Massive Attack
Live with Me
Collected

Basement Jaxx
Broken Dreams
Get me Off

John Hughes
Living my Dream
Rive

Loudon Wainwright 3rd
The Swimming Song
Attempted Mustache

Charlie Mars
Pacific Oceans
Blackberry Light
2011

Zee Avi
Bitter Heart

Levek
French Lessons

Roscoe Bandana
Woe is Me

Tracey Spring
She Rides a Hog

Blind Pilot
Half Moon
We are the tide

Arcade Fire
Sprawl 2
The Suburbs



No comments: