Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Soundings Wed. 10/24/2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame - Dr. John
Black Snake Moan - Leadbelly
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
Cherry Wine - Little Esther

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Dr. John
Five Long Years - Eddie Boyd
Got My Mojo Working - Muddy Waters
I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James

If the Sea Was Whiskey - Willie Dixon
Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning - Blind Willie Johnson
Built for Comfort -  Howlin' Wolf
Cherry Red - Johnny Otis

Dimples - John Lee Hooker
Goin' to Chicago - Big Joe Turner
Honest I Do - Jimmy Reed
That's All Right Mama - Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup
I'd Rather Go Blind - Beth Hart

These Foolish Things - Billie Holiday
Why Can't He Be You - Patsy Cline
Jeepers Creepers - Puppini Sisters
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha Franklin

I Thought About You - Diana Krall
Poor Butterfly - Etta James
More Than You Know - Dee Dee Bridgewater
At Long Last Love - Marlena Shaw

Skylark - Kevin Mahoganey
The Perfect Blues - Nancy King
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Michael Buble'





No comments: