Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tideline 10 Oct 2012 (with Angelina)

kickin' it with your host, Angelina:

Something to talk about (Bonnie Raitt)

Heart of Rhythm (Ryan Bingham)
I Heard 'em Say (Ryan Bingham)
A I Do My Dancing (Ryan Bingham)

Buried Treasure (John Mooney)
You Got to Move (John Mooney)

White Light/White Heat (The Bootleggers)
Cosmonaut (The Bootleggers feat. Emmylou Harris)
Raise Hell (Brandi Carlile)
Big River (The Secret Sisters)

Live and Die (The Avett Brothers)

Down to You (Bonnie Raitt)
Good Times (Ray Bonneville)
Parted Ways (Heartless Bastards)
Hold On (Alabama Shakes)

Clementine (Lincoln Durham)
Little Red Boots (Lindi Ortega)
Telephone Road (Steve Earle)
Pride and Joy (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)

Highway 59 (Let it Rain) Mary Cutrufello
Captain Kirk (Bob Schneider)
Baby's Got a bad idea (Justin Townes Earle)
Blue Yodel #6 (Wanda Jackson)
Queen of the Minor Key (Eilen Jewell)

She Left Me for Jesus (Hayes Carll)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is really nice and the visitors are truly sharing good thoughts.

Have a look at my homepage: cash advance approval