Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Tideline with Katie B, Feb. 11, 2013

Grammy Winners
 http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/02/grammy-winners-2013-full-list/

A Trip South Blog
http://www.atripsouth.com/where-are-we/

Regina Spektor
On the Radio

JAKE!
Bohemian Rhapsody

Black Keys
Gold on the Ceiling

Phoenix
Lisztomania

Gotye
Somebody that I used to Know
Bibio Remix

Frank Ocean
Forrest Gump

Mumford and Sons
I will Wait

Fleet Foxes
The Shrine/An Argument
Bluespotted Tail

Shovels and Rope
Hail Hail

Led Zeppelin
Heartbreaker

Guy Clark
Good Hearted woman

Camper van Beehtoven
La Costa Perdida

Nena Anderson
I fall in Love too Fast

John Elliott
Screaming in Love

Stars
Hold on when you get Love

Regina Spektor
Fidelity

Wallflowers
Love is a Country

Mat Kearney
All I Need

Tom Waits
Drunk on the Moon

Joni Mitchell
Help Me

Greg Brown
Milk of the Moon

Black Keys
Lonely Boy

Bonnie Raitt
Take my Love with you

Lyle Lovett
I Love you anyway
(Guy Clark)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited several web sites but the audio quality for audio songs current
at this web page is truly wonderful.

Here is my webpage: interesting article

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you've done a fantastic job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Internet explorer.
Superb Blog!

Look at my site: teardrop breast implants

Anonymous said...

magnificent issues altogether, you just won a new reader.
What could you recommend about your publish that you made a few
days in the past? Any positive?

my page: love psychic