Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jazz World


1. ARTIST: Andrey Ivanov
SONG: "Vichi Tai To."
ALBUM: "I Love You Jazz."

2. ARTIST: Manu Katche
SONG: "Keep on Trippin'."
ALBUM: "Third Round."

3. ARTIST: Manu Katche
SONG: "Une Larme Dans Ton Sourire."
ALBUM: "Third Round."

4. ARTIST: Manu Katche
SONG: "Springtime Dancing."
ALBUM: "Third Round."

5. ARTIST: Laszlo Gardony
SONG: "Mockingbird."
ALBUM: "Breakout."

6. ARTIST: Vitaly Golovney
SONG: "Never."
ALBUM: "to whom it may concern."

7. ARTIST: Dave Brubeck
SONG: 'Knives."
ALBUM: "Nightshift (Live)."

8. ARTIST: Laszlo Gardony
SONG: "Reflection (for Duke)."
ALBUM: "Breakout."

9. ARTIST: Aaron Parks
SONG: "Travelers."
ALBUM: "Invisible Cinema."
============================8 P.M.
10. ARTIST: West Point Band's Jazz Knights
SONG: "Spring Song."
ALBUM: "Turning Points."

11. ARTIST: Yoonchan Kwak
SONG: "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning."
ALBUM: "daisy."

12. ARTIST: West Point Band's Jazz Knights
SONG: "Infant Eyes."
ALBUM: "Turning Points."

13. ARTIST: Jeon Young Se Trio
SONG: "Waltz For Traveller."
ALBUM: "Golden Compass."

14. ARTIST: Steve Turre
SONG: "Lament."
ALBUM: "One 4J; Paying Homage to J. J. Johnson."

15. ARTIST: Steve Turre
SONG: "Mr. Johnson."
ALBUM: "One 4J; Paying Homage to J. J. Johnson."

16. ARTIST: Aaron Parks
SONG: "Into the Labyrinth."
ALBUM: "Invisible Cinema."

17. ARTIST: Andrey Ivanov
SONG: "Love For Sale."
ALBUM: "I Love You Jazz."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellο this is κinԁa οf off topic
but I ωas ωаnting to knoω if blogs use WΥSIWYG editoгs οr if yоu have to
manually coԁe with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Take a look at my blog - Pdfcast.Org

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm аssuming haѵing a
blog liκe yourѕ woulԁ сοst a pretty ρenny?

I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

Review my webpage :: samsung galaxy s3 accessories