Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Tideline with Katie B. 4-22-13


Music from Richie Havens, who passed on today, Peter Frampton who turned 63 today, and Marian Call who will stop by in the second hour. Plus post sunny days songs, new music and your old favorites. 

Youngbloods
Get together

Michael Franti
I Know I'm not Alone

James Maddock 
When the sun's out

Michael Jackson 
Earth Song

Richie Havens
The Key
Here comes the Sun

The Rascals 
Groovin'

Peter Frampton
Bab I love your way
recorded live in Japan
1994

Andrew Bird
 Nomenclature

David Bowie
Where are we now?

Regina Spektor
Folding Chair
Machine

Dido
Say Yes

Marian Call 
Avocado Song 
Dark Eyes

Don Gibson and Sue Thompson
Sweet and Tender Times

Kris Eli Jones
Until the time is right

Honky Tonk Habit is playing
this weekend at the Rendevous1

Iron and WineTree by the River

cranberries
ode to my family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information уou supρly to your articles.
Ӏ wіll bookmark youг blog and tеst onсe morе right hеre frequently.
I am moderately cеrtain I'll be informed plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my weblog :: http://chatalone.com/

Anonymous said...

Thаnks designеd for ѕharing such a fаstidiouѕ
idea, paгagraph іs plеaѕant, thats why і havе read it fully

Ηeгe іs my web site http://germany-new-rest.pp.ua/