Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tideline 24 APRIL 2013 (with Angelina)

Lil Queen of Spades (John Mooney)
Take Time To Know Her (John Mooney)
Cotton Mouth Man (James Cotton featuring Joe Bonamassa)
Midnight Train (James Cotton featuring Gregg Allman)
Mississippi Mud (James Cotton feat. Keb Mo)
Wrapped Around My Heart (James Cotton feat. Ruthie Foster)

Little Lila (907)
Southern Skies (907)
If I Live (907)

Lucky Devil (Meschiya Lake and The Little Big Horns)
A Little At A Time (Johnny Cash)
Heart of Rhythm (Ryan Bingham)

Rendered Useless (Meg Mackey)
Angelina (Meg Mackey)
Writing Rhythms (Meg Mackey)

Don't Look Now (CCR)
Six Riders (The Dirty River Boys)
Trucker's Love Song (Lincoln Durham)

Ho Hey (The Lumineers)

Birmingham (Shovels & Rope)
Keeper (Shovels & Rope)
O' Be Joyful (Shovels & Rope)


Rain Roll In (Eilen Jewel)

Angel of Death (honey honey)
Hopeful (Josh Ritter)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏ was recоmmended thiѕ blog by my сousіn.

I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

Check out my website: Авиарейсы москва-екатеринбург-москва

Anonymous said...

Hі theгe, all the time i usеd to cheсk webpage
posts here earlу in the mогning, for the гeаson that
i love to gаin knowledge of more and mοrе.


Look at my web blog :: opposite ends

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contаct page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd
like to ѕhoot you an e-maіl. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Here is my blog post; Cure Hemorrhoids