Saturday, November 2, 2013

Livingston Stapler Company Presents, November 2, 2013

Pizzicato Five - Baby Portable Rock
Artie Shaw - How Much Do I Love You?
The Roots - Can't Stop This
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
The Strombers - Fiesta Ilegal
Horton Heat - Marijuana
Frank Zappa - How's Your Bird?
Frank Zappa - The M.O.I. Anti-Smut Loyalty Oath
Horton Heat - Big Dwarf Rodeo
Manu Chao - Promiscuity
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - 3-in-1 Without The Oil
James Brown - Night Train
Harry James - Too Marverlous For Words
James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black & I'm Proud)
The Strombers - Cheilo el Bataca
Africa Bambaataa - Who Do You Think You're Funkin' With?
Hot Club Of Cowtown - I Can't Tame Wild Women
James Brown - I Want To Be Around
Manu Chao - Merry Blues
James Brown - I Got Ants In My Pants
The Beastie Boys - Flute Loop
Horton Heat - Bales Of Cocaine
The Strombers - El Coche De Manolo
Hank Williams Jr. - Texas Women
Hot Club Of Cowtown - There'll Be Some Changes Made
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Three For The Festival
Husker Du - Eiffel Tower High
Pizzicato Five - Somebody's In Love With Somebody
Pizzicato Five - Ice Cream Meltin' Mellow
Busdriver - Reheated Pop!
Frank Zappa - Cucamonga
James Brown - King Heroin
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
Edith Piaf - La Vie En Rose
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
Lou Reed - Dirty Boulevard
Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
Velvet Underground - Rock & Roll
Lou Reed - I Love You, Suzanne
Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize

No comments: