Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mudlark Sampler 10-16-13

Host - Jack fontanella I Get My Whiskey from Rockingham, Bad Dog, Old Time Blah Blah Blah Going to Write Me a Letter, The Giddens Sisters, I Know I've Changed Fiddler Jones,Tim O'Brien & Darrel Scott, Memories and Moments Pretty Little Indian, Black Crown Stringband 1943, Nora Jane Struthers & the Party Line, Carnival Brown's Dream, The Corn Family, Fiddletunes for the Road Blue Diamond Mines, Rachel Eddy, Hand on the Plow Miners Song, The Morgantown Rounders Valley Forge, Rachel Eddy, Hand on the Plow Boomtown, Steep Canyon Rangers Bill Stepp's Last of Sizemore, Jeff Goering, Field Recorders Collective John, Hardy, Freigjht Hoppers, Mile Marker Little Black Train, Lonesome Sisters and Riley Baugus Paddy Won't You Drink Some Good Old Cider, The Tall Boys Ida Red, The Atlas Stringband Fishers Hornpipe, Old Buck I Know I've been Changed, The Giddens Sisters, I Know I've Been Changed Lost Goose,Richie Stearns and Rosie Newton, Tractor Beam Jack of Diamonds, Nora Jane Stuthers & the Party Line, Carnival Three Forks of Comberland, Marial Vandersteel, Hickory Can't Shake the Sands of Texas from My Toes, The Carper Family Shortening Bread, Paul Brown, Red Clay Country Hills of Mexico, Polecat Creek, Ordinary Season Lost Indian, Aaron Jonah Lewis & Matt Ball, Phil's Patio Riley the Furniture Man, The Haints Old Time Stringband Mustache Wax, The Flat Iron String Band Fort Smith Breakdown, The Pig Iron String Band,Fill Me Up Single Girl, Single Girl, The Pearly Snaps Clyde's Lost Girl, The Flat Iron String Band The Rose vase Waltz, Howard Rains, Texas Fiddle Choctaw Bill Joseph DeCosimo,Sequatchie Valley

No comments: